STUDENTS LOOKING TO SHADOW?
This website was created to help those looking for a Physician Assistant to shadow. Create your profile and begin searching. Here are some tips to make your searching easier:
- Every Physician Assistant we have signed up is listed. If there isn’t one in your city, just keep checking back. Unfortunately at this time we don’t have the staff or money to recruit PA’s for any specific city.
- You cannot make your own appointment on a Physician Assistant’s calendar. If there are no shadow dates listed on the calendar, just click on the PA’s name (in gold letters) and you can email them directly to set up a shadow date. If you come across a PA’s and you aren’t able to email them after clicking on the name, please send us an email and we will correct that.
- If a Physician Assistant does not respond to your email, please do not write to us. We have no control over whether or not a PA responds. Physician Assistants volunteer their time and sometimes schedules or work settings change and they aren’t able to accommodate.
- When contacting a Physician Assistant, be professional and respectful. We receive many emails from students looking for a PA and that are very poorly written and we get complaints from the PA’s they are writing about students being rude and demanding.
- We can never give out any information about any of the Physician Assistants on this site.
Thank you for volunteering your time to sign up and allow students to shadow you in hopes of becoming a Physician Assistant. Once you have signed up, you can either set up a calendar with shadow dates, or just correspond with students looking to shadow. If you want to set up actual shadow dates, or want to know more about how this site works, there is a video tutorial you can watch and shows you exactly how to set up a shadow date on your calendar.
Please note when you go the settings tab on your calendar, under “Student Instructions” this is the section you want to post any information you want your students to know such as what not to bring, what to wear, contact information, days of the week you are typically available, etc…
***NOTE*** If you have signed up and want to delete your account, click on your “Settings” tab, scroll to the bottom and click “delete this account”. If you delete your account, you can always sign back up at any time.
Your information will never be shared.